the company F.lli Bonelli S.r.l., with registered address in Via Roma 86, Rivergaro (PC) 29029, Reg. No. 00113070338 (hereinafter, the “Company”), is the “Data controller” of Your personal data provided by you while browsing on the website www.cantinebonelli.it (hereinafter the “Website”). The simple access to the Website does not require the insertion of Your personal details. In order to use the online service “contacts”, receive the Company’s newsletter or have access to further additional services, you will be required to insert Your personal data.
Personal data are inserted by users through the services that are available on the Website. These services will be processed with security measures adequate to current technological standards and in compliance with the obligations provided by the EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”). According to this regulation, the processing of Your personal data will be based on the principles of accuracy, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of Your privacy and rights. The present privacy notice only refers to the Website and does not to refer to other websites that may be accessed by the user through redirect links
located on the pages of our website. Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, thereby, the Company provides
You with the following information:
1. The Company collects and processes Your personal data for the following purposes: a) providing feedbacks to any reports or requests for information submitted by You; and b) sending newsletters and promotional communications relating to the Company’s products. The legal basis of the processing for the above-mentioned purposes is Your consent.
2. The disclosure of Your personal data is optional, on the understanding that the refusal to disclose the data or to provide consent to the processing referred to under article 1(a) and 1(b) of this Privacy Notice will result in the impossibility to receive feedbacks to Your requests or reports or to receive communications relating to the Company’s products and activities.
3. The processing will be carried out either manually and using electronic tools, in accordance to any necessary precautions to ensure the security and privacy of Your information pursuant to the GDPR. Your personal data may be processed within our Company by all the people in charge of processing appointed in writing by the Company and trained on the obligations provided by GDPR.
4. The data may be communicated to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs linked to the aforementioned purposes and particularly to professional, companies or other structures entrusted by us for the provision of services concerning newsletters, promotional communications and surveys about customer satisfaction.
5. Your personal data will be retained on servers available to the Company and located within the European Union. The Company will not transfer Your personal data outside of European Union.
6. Your personal data will be retained for the time necessary to provide the services requested by you or to provide feedbacks to Your requests. In case you have entered into a contract with the Company, Your personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, subsequently, the personal data related to the execution of the contract will be retained for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period established by law for enforcing or defending a right in Court.
7. You can exercise Your rights at any time against the Data controller, pursuant to the articles 15-22 of the GDPR, that are summarised below for Your ease of reference. In particular, You have the right:
– to obtain the cessation of processing in cases where Your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased by our Company (right of opposition);
– to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which Your personal data are processed, to the period of processing and to the subjects to whom the data are communicated (right of access);
– to obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning You (right to rectification);
– to obtain the erasure of Your personal data in the following cases (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) You have withdrawn Your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of Your consent; (c) You have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you in the case that they are processed for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we would like to notify that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary for complying with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims in Court (right to erasure “right to be forgotten”);
– to obtain that personal data concerning You are only retained without any further processing in the following cases (a) You contest the accuracy of personal data, for a period necessary to enable the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of personal data; (c) personal data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (d) You have objected the processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override yours (right to restriction of processing);-
– to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format of common use (right to data portability).
We kindly remind you that You also have the right to appeal to the Italian Data Protection Authority (Piazza Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186 Roma RM) or any other competent Authority in order to enforce your rights related to Your personal data.
8. The Data controller is F.lli Bonelli S.r.l., with registered address in Via Roma 86, Rivergaro (PC) 29029, Reg. No. 00113070338. The list of data processors appointed by the Company is available at the offices of the data controller and it could be requested by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. By writing to the same email address, You will be able to exercise Your rights referred to in paragraph 7 above.
Cookies are small text strings that the websites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are retained before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user.
• memorize the preferences entered by the visitor;
• avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit, such as user name and password;
• analyse the use of the services and content provided by the Website to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered. The processing is carried out by the Data controller with automated tools. Except for technical cookies, strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data depends to the will of the visitor who decides to browse the site after having read the information in short form (banner) and to take advantage of the services that involve the installation of cookies.
Types of cookie used by the Website
These types of cookies allow the proper functioning of certain sections of the Website. They are divided into two categories: persistent and session.
- persistent cookie: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset
- session cookie: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary for you to view the Website correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, and will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus invalidating some features or the visualization of the pages of the site).
The Website, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytics cookies that do not allow identification of the user, as these are necessary to provide the requested services. For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
– By setting specific configurations of the browser or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages available on the Website.
– By changing the settings on the use of third-party services.
The aforementioned solutions may prevent the user from using certain features or viewing parts of the Website.
Websites and third-party services
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
1. Run the Chrome Browser
2. Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url input window for navigation
3. Select Settings
4. Click Show Advanced Settings
5. In the Privacy section click on the Content settings button
6. In the Cookies section you can change the following cookie settings:
– Allow data to be saved locally;
– Modify local data only until the browser is closed. Prevent sites from setting cookies
– Block third parties cookies and website data “Manage” exceptions for some websites Delete one or all cookies. For more information visit the page https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
1. Run the Mozilla Firefox Browser
2. Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url input window for navigation
3. Select Options
4. Select the Privacy panel
5. Click Show Advanced Settings
6. In the Privacy section click on the Content settings button
7. In the Tracking section you can change the following cookie settings:
– Ask the websites not to make any tracking;
– Notify sites to be tracked,
– Do not communicate any preference regarding the tracking of personal data
8. From the History section you can:
– By enabling Use custom settings select to accept third parties cookies (always, from most visited sites or never) and to store them for a specified period (until they expire, when Firefox closes or ask each time)
– Remove individual cookies stored. For more information visit the page https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
1. Run the Internet Explorer Browser
2. Click the Tools button and select Internet Options
3. Click on the Privacy tab and in the Settings section change the slider according to the desired action for cookies:
– Block all cookies Allow all cookies,
– Selection of sites from which cookies can be obtained: move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, then click on Websites, enter a website in the Website Address box and then click on Block or Allow. For more information visit the page https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
1. Run the Safari Browser
2. Click on Safari, select Preferences and press Privacy
3. In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
4. To view which sites have stored cookies click on Details. For more information visit the page https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=it_IT&amp;viewlocale=it_IT
IOS Safari (mobile devices)
1. Run the iOS Safari Browser
2. Tap on Settings and then Safari
3. Tap on Block Cookies and choose from the various options: Never Third party and advertisers or Always;
4. To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and then on Delete Cookies and data. For more information visit the page https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
How to disable cookies using the operating system
Many operating systems allow to limit the tracking of advertising content associated with the user’s device ID. You can change the settings directly from your device. Therefore, we kindly invite you to consult the operating manual of your operating system or contact the relevant service centre for more information on how to adjust or change the relevant settings.